Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ListBox

Not done much programming again. I'm quite bored with World of Warcraft at the moment and downloaded a trial of "Age of Conan". 24-mb downloading is so nice! Love it :) The game is quite fun and since I've just got a 7-day trial, I've focused on that.
Today I took some time to program again though. I worked on a listbox that can be used in many different parts of the game. No controls like that are included so need to do them all from scratch! Got one working though with up and down buttons and a way to select a value. That value is then available from other parts of the screen. It looks terrible at the moment, but the functionality is there at least!
Next step is to make it possible to buy improvements. That shouldn't be that much work now I hope. The tough part was the listbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment